Friday, April 6, 2012

Follow Friday #1: Chris Brogan

Each Friday (hopefully I remember) I'm going to highlight some cool social media things that I consume in a post I'd like to refer to as Follow Friday, which I've totally stolen from Twitter. Last I checked they didn't trademark that stuff, so.. boom.

Without further ado, I give you the first FOLLOW FRIDAY post of the quarter:

It goes without saying that the first plug I'll be giving is to the author of one of our class texts, Chris Brogan.
Photo Cred: Chris Brogan's Website
(and probably that URL that's down in the bottom corner of the pic too)

No, Brogan hasn't paid me to tell you to read his book, Social Media 101. In fact, he doesn't even know that I exist in this little pocket of Appalachia. His stuff is just really good, easy to understand, and constantly updated. And that's what social media is all about, my friends.

This should look familiar to you... just a lil bit...
Reading that little book that is so neatly packed with a TON of nice little nuggets is helpful. And searching through chrisbrogan.com is probably helpful too.

So .. basically, do your homework for 470B and you'll be on top of this first Follow Friday suggestion!

No comments:

Post a Comment